You can get steak everywhere... but some places specialize. Clearly, an enduring category for fine dining. A few national chain restaurants included.
- Ringside Downtown. Listed on most National Top 10 Steakhouse lists. Original location under remodeling, temporarily at 838 SW Park Ave. Click for current address.
- Portland Steak and Chophouse Downtown.
- Jakes Grill Downtown. Part of local chain McCormick & Schmick's. Downtown Portland.
- Saylor's Old Country Kitchen SE 104th & Stark. Famous for 72 oz steak. Eastside 5 miles from downtown.
- Salty's On Columbia River (view!), 10 miles North of Downtown. Seafood & Steakhouse.
Shenanigans Swan Island. Steak & Seafood. View: the Willamette River and Downtown.
- Kincaids Chain. Downtown.
- Mortons Chain. Downtown.
- Ruth's Chris Chain. Downtown.
Many Images Below Hot-link to Larger Versions.
Portland loves good food. When you're in town, you should try some.
Here are a few of our best. It is by no means comprehensive.