Restaurants With Great Views
List ranking is semi-random, vaguely favoring older and higher-rated restaurants. A very few chain restaurants, that are not anchored in Portland included.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory Willamette River View. 0715 S.W. Bancroft St. On Streetcar. Inexpensive
- McCormick & Schmick's Harborside Wilamette River View. On public transportation. Expensive
- The Chart House City View. 5700 Southwest Terwilliger Boulevard Portland, OR 97201 (503) 246-6963 Take the #56 Bus (Scholls Ferry) from Downtown. Expensive
- Portland City Grill City View. 30th floor of "Big Pink." Expensive.
- Salty's Columbia River View. On the Columbia River, near the Airport. Expensive.
- Pacific Grill and Chowder House Vancouver Washington, Columbia River View. Inn at the Quay. 100 Columbia Street Vancouver, WA 98660 Tel: 360-694-8341. Moderate.
- Joe's Crab Shack Vancouver Washington, Columbia River View. 101 Southeast Columbia Way, Vancouver, WA 98661-3800 (360) 693-9211. Moderate.
- Who Song & Larry's Vancouver Washington, Columbia River View. Next door to Joe's Crab Shack. Moderate.
- Shenanigans Columbia River View. Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach. Moderate-to-Pricy.
- Newport Seafood Grill Floating On The Willamette River, Harborside. Moderate-to-Pricy. On Streetcar.
- Shenanigans Swan Island. Steak & Seafood, plus a view of the Willamette River and Downtown. Moderate.
Many Images Below Hot-link to Larger Versions.
Portland loves good food. When you're in town, you should try some.
Here are a few of our best. It is by no means comprehensive.